EY Offer Pack/Contract

EY

Hey everyone, hope all is well.

I have just received an offer from EY to start Audit next year and was just wondering whether anyone knows how long EY/any accounting firm takes to send out the offer pack/letter after the all important phone call. Im letting the excitement get the better of me and just want to sign the thing!

Your comments would me much appreciated. Thanks.

Luue

Hello,

I have the same question too, so your answer would be appreciated x2.

Also, does anyone know what compensation and benefits are offered to E&Y employees? eg. salary, bonuses, anything else?
Is it true that E&Y has frozen pay rises for the last few years?

thx.

Which office did u apply to Luue?

I wasn’t aware of the frozen pay rises, darn!
Jaz2, I applied to Manchester, what about you? So you’ve not received anything from them yet?

Thanx

tbh, I don’t believe the freeze which is why I am asking. I’ll be at London Luue.
looking forward to it too. :smiley:

Hey guys,

Have you guys received you’re offer packs yet? If so, how long did it take? Because, I was made an offer on Nov 13th for London Audit with E&Y and I’m just wondering when I’ll receive the pack.

Cheers

Pia - You contract was posted yesterday, so u’ll receive it this week. If not, call em. (i only know cause i called them just now).
What industry line are u thinking of going in to?

Not sure, given the choice, I’m thinking oil & gas or real estate. How about yourself? Btw, I got the pack this morning. Sweet!

Good, I hope to receive it 2mrw then.
Oil & gas sounds good, lots of travel. Personally I was hoping to work with SGM (but i am not sure if its available.)
Did u receive an email about Karting btw?

What’s SGM? No I didn’t receive any emails regarding Karting, I didn’t receive any emails after the final interview. I wonder when we’ll receive more information concerning induction. Is that what the Karting email was about?

Hey.

Doeas anyone know what the PWC, Deloitte and E&Y starting salaries are roughly for non-london graduates? Feel free to PM if you dont want to publicise it… Just want to try make a comparison. :slight_smile:

Thanksies.

Lil. x

Hey guys,

I also got an offer from EY in London Audit for next year - however, I have an offer from KPMG too, and am pretty much finding it the most difficult decision ever to choose between them! I’ve literally written out a list comparing pros and cons, and the most significant difference I can really find between them is:

EY has, IMO a nicer office location and office environment itself, and £500 more salary per annum…

and KPMG apparently has bonuses when you reach second year, a daily lunch allowance, and (from the admittedly narrow scope of information I can view and research online), more of a social scene for new graduates, and lots of sports clubs, etc. (For all I know EY may also have these, but I havent heard much of it there at all)

I really am completely torn between the two at the mo - I wondered if anybody has any kind of other factors, or opinions on which one I should go for, and that’d be very very much appreciated :wink:

Cheers,

Stephen

Guys, are these salaries (25 to 27K in general for the big4)after tax or before tax deduction?
What is the in-hand salary approx?