EY Offer Holders - Sept 2017 Intake

Hello,

I’ve been offered a place at EY’s London Bridge office for UKI Assurance. I was wondering if anybody else on here is also starting next year.

Hi. Congrats on the offer! Hopefully I will be joining you September 2017 - I have an assessment centre next week for Assurance FSO. What tasks did you do on yours? Any advice for the day?

Sorry, I’ve only just seen this. How did it go?

Hi, I’ve got my Assessment Centre coming up and wanted to know what I could expect and how I should tackle it. Its Assurance in London.

The laptop exercise is straightforward. I didn’t finish it, so focus on the information you put in not rushing something down.

Group exercise is more challenging. Put yourself in a position where you are active, but not dominating. Try to ask other group members questions etc

Anyone starting in Southampton office in sept

hey guys,

Ive got invited for assessment centre on 11 July for PAS Tax Mobility and Reward Graduate programme.

I got told that the day will consist of written case study and group activity and lunch.
I was wondering if they would retest from numerical and verbal reasoning tests again or not?

I would be grateful if you guys can share your experiences with me! Thanks

Hi there,
I have an assessment centre for the same programme, do you mind sharing your experience with me? It would be so helpful.