EY - Graduate - 2019 Intake *** NEW

EY

Anyone here waiting for an AC for Business modelling (grad)?

Anyone here going to the offer holder event in Manchester next week?

Anyone applied for Restructuring graduate programme?

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back from the partner interview? I had mine at the beginning of this week and still haven’t heard back.

Also, if anyone needs advice for anything drop me a pm, although the advice already posted, especially above by OmoJesu, pretty much hits the nail on the head.

I had mine last Wednesday and got a response the following day

I had mine on Monday last week (18th) and didn’t hear back until this Thursday (28th)

Thanks

Thanks… was yours a Skype interview or was it in person?

Skype interview, Thursday 21st March, response back Friday 29th March :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

To those who have been offered a role at EY: Could someone pls tell me where in the contract our “on boarding coordinator’s” details are? I can’t seem to find it! Thanks :slight_smile:

@Razzdaman @anon777 did you receive offers last week?

Is there anyone who attended AC with partner interview on 21st March but did not receive any outcomes like me? I am so nervous:(
Should all offers are made via phone call? I am checking my mailbox crazily.

Yeah, waiting for the paperwork to come through. You had an update yet?

I would advise you to call student recruitment

I am going to the Manchester offer holder event tonight

Yeah, got my formal offer by email yesterday. Have you not heard anything since your interview or are you waiting for an offer?

Yeah got a call on Thursday so just waiting for the email. Nothing as of just now

Hi guys

What are the chances of being rejected at the shortlisting stage for assessment centres? Super worried cos mine still says under review !

Have you been offered FSO or UK&I?

Completed the video questions on stage 3, but now the page says I’m in the process of completing my questions - does anyone know what I should do?