EY - Graduate - 2019 Intake *** NEW

EY

Assurance in Manchester!

Anyone still waiting to hear anything back after interview? Starting to think it’s not good news :disappointed:

Wow fab!! For the 2019 intake! If we both get to assessment centre you’ll have to let me know which one you’re booking on to haha!

I’ve not heard back from my partner interview yet either!

Aahh, not that it’s good news, but nice to know it’s not just me who hasn’t heard back! You just don’t know what to think :man_facepalming:t2:

Hey when did you have your partner interview?

I had it last Wednesday, what about yourselves?

I had mine today

Congratulations! I hope you get it!! How was the interview? What kind of questions were asked?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I have to take the stage 3 for EY, Im pretty nervous about the questions, does anyone have any advice or how i can prepare for it.

Hey, my advice would be

• Get confident with numerical reasoning, so get some practise where you can. You’re not timed for the numerical questions in this particular stage so take your time to ensure you have the right answers before moving on.
  • When writing the email response, be concise in addressing all matters required and respond in the manner the email sent to you was written i.e. in/formal
  • Be quick when reading the information given for the video recorded answers and leave time to plan your response. I only had 2 of these questions with varying times the first gave me 5 minutes to read and prep the second only 2 but the first was the harder one for me as it was new information on tech that I had to try and apply to the case study. Make sure you smile through the video segment!
  • This will sound cliché but enjoy the experience. Do your best to put aside any feelings of anxiety and approach the whole thing with the mindset that you have it in the bag since you’ve prepared.

I hope this was helpful. All the best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, sorry I had mine last Thursday. Were you in for UK&I or FSO? Have you heard anything yet? :unamused:

please how did the stage three go? how did you find it? how did you prepare? I am doing mine today!!

Thank you so much!

Hi does anyone get the AC in April? Especially London role?

Hi, does anyone get the AC in April? Especially the London role?

Mine still says it’s under review ! Urghhh

Are they making decisions about shortlisting now?

Same for me :tired_face:

Yes I think so. When did you finished your numerical test btw?