EY - Graduate - 2019 Intake *** NEW

EY

When did you get the call and what did they say?

And did you apply for tax in Glasgow, or was that just where you had the AC? I also applied for tax, but in Edinburgh, but haven’t heard anything back :frowning:

Hi Kelly!

May I know which position did you apply for?

Called today and they said I’d passed the AC and invited me to partner interview next week.

Yeah the role was Tax based in Glasgow

Ah that’s a relief, still got some or chance then.

Have you received any feedback from the AC?

Hi, did you call them?

Has anyone received a partner interview offer following the AC on the 7th in London?

What role did you apply for?

anyone going to the 21st ac been given prework?

Hi I applied for assurance for London

what did you apply for?

what did you apply for and where ?

Transcations (OTS), London, Summer Internship

Is there anyone here who is starting on the graduate programme in September in Manchester for Tax?

Anyone got this on their application? I got an email saying I will have partner interview today but my account looks like this?

Are you sure you opened the right website? There is a different one for registering interest and your candidate account

yeah think so, I rang anyway and said its because they’re updating it. I attended on the 7th last week if that helps anyone who is waiting to know if they have a partner interview or not

Hi Tom can i ask which position and office did you apply for? Because I attended 28th Feb AC but didn’t receive anything regarding partner interview .

London Assurance grad scheme…

that’s strange… bc I applied for the same as you:joy:

maybe ring them up? Someone above did that and got told they were through so worth a try