EY - Graduate - 2019 Intake *** NEW

EY

I just received this email, and I’m not sure how to take it – it seems to just be talking about the numerical test, even though I attended the AC? (Also, there’s definitely no feedback on my portal).

"Thank you for your interest in our Graduate Programme and for taking the time to complete the Numerical Reasoning Test.

We would like to be sharing better news with you. However, we have reviewed your submission and we are very sorry, but we won’t be progressing with your application as you have not met the eligibility threshold for the programme.

It’s always difficult to hear this sort of news, and we are aware how much time and effort you have spent on this process, so please take a look at our feedback in your area https://eycareers.ambertrack.global/student2019/CandidateLogin.aspx to see how you can continue to develop your strengths."

Hi there! I am about to complete the new numerical reasoning test as well!

Was wondering which source does EY use? is CAPP or CEB?

Thanks! (:

I’m pretty sure it’s CAPP assessment.

Good luck!

does anyone know how long it takes for EY to get back to you after the numerical test ? its been over 10 days since i completed it and the wait is so long.

Thank you so much! Best of luck to you too!

Just wondering does it mean that if you’ve passed the numerical test and successfully make it to AC,
you wouldn’t have to sit for the numerical test on the day itself anymore?

Did you complete the numerical test on the day?

That’s what it meant for me, they kept those sitting the numerical test on the day behind to do a paper one.
They gave different reasons on the day about emails not sending to everyone or picking people randomly but I think they just do it to save time on the day.
Good luck with the AC!

Has anyone who attended the AC on the 5th to do Tax heard back?

Hi, I received the same, and my AC is on Monday. I called and she said it was sent by error to alot of candidates

after doing the numerical test, does everyones portal status go back to ‘Once you have confirmed a place on one of our assessment dates…’ for those waiting for an AC?

No I did it before the AC online, and thought it was super easy so I’m just a little confused :joy:

mine did

Nope not yet, have you?

did yours go back to the job sim feedback stage? This happened with mine after i did the numerical

I recently just completed my numerical test, does anyone know if this means that I will get an AC invite?

I’ve got this too, was waiting for an AC. But I’ve got no feedback and it still just says ‘numerical test completed’?

Has anyone who attended an AC, got the assessment centre feedback?
Mine gives a list of behavioural strengths but the cognitive abilities section is blank? Is anyone else’s the same?

Anyone else get “We would like to be sharing better news with you. However, we have reviewed your submission and we are very sorry, but we won’t be progressing with your application as you have not met the eligibility threshold for the programme.”

My AC is on Monday, does this mean I am not coming?

I called and the man said this was sent to alot of candidates in error, but in still not convinced. They aren’t open until Monday, so do I attend or not :tired_face:

Yeah mine is the same, thought I had maybe done something wrong, hopefully not :flushed:

Have you been given feedback? My portal’s gone back stage 3 :frowning: