EY - Graduate - 2019 Intake *** NEW

EY

Has anyone received the offer letter yet?

Nooo, I got an email about the offers being sent in the new year?

Got a call from EY saying official offer letter wont come until new year.

Didn’t get an e-mail/call regarding that. Has anyone else not got a call regarding when the contracts would be in? Where did you apply too?

What time did you get the call?

I didn’t get the call/email about that. I wrote an email asking them.

Got a call 2 hours ago giving me the offer and saying the contracts would be sent to us via email around mid-Jan, same as you guys

What did they say? What communication method did ey let you know yoy got the contract?

Ahh thanks for letting us know man

Hey, I got an offer as well at London for fso in assurance. Have they said anything about contracts to you or being contacted by someone further.

I got the offer/contract today with all the papers to fill in and sign as I am starting in March. I guess people starting in September will get their contract in January.

Congrats I wish all the best of luck with the role.

They called me at 3.30 today dude.

Yeah, so I attended AC on 22nd. 5th December: I got offer. 11th December: I got follow up call regarding contract details, wage, start date etc. Today (20th): I got call saying they having issues sending out formal contracts, they will be out early January.

Hope this helps.

Same I went to 22nd they called on 27th and I haven’t really heard anything after the offer they told me there and then the wage and stuff but nothin I’m a bit worried as I received a missed call on unknown

Today

I got an unknown today as well maybe they’ll call again tomorrow

Oh fair enough, keep me updated if you receive a call if you can

Will do :slight_smile:

Thank you