EY - Graduate - 2019 Intake *** NEW

EY

Hello,

do you mind DM me at all and coaching me through stage 3 ey?

i have also applied for tax and im really nervous for the case study and questions part!

thanks

That’s awesome! Did they also send you the prework?

I also received the same email, but no prework or date/time for interview.

What service line and business area did you apply for btw?

Hi I’ve not received any prework eek just an email! Did you receive some prework?

Hi, don’t panic, prework is for stage 4 :joy:

Hello guys, how long does it take to hear back from the partner interview? and also how likely is that you get a rejection at the interview after coming and passing all the previous stages. Thank you

I chose “no preference”

Yes. I received it via email.

Hi, i chose “no preference”

Is it the same as the one posted on here?

yes, exactly the same.

has anyone applied for Cyber Security?

Hi there, i’m about to do the partner interview on site this Wednesday, can anybody tell me is there need to bring my CV? Thanks!!!

Is there a partner interview after assessment day?

Sorry would you mind indicating which one you’re referring to if it isn’t an inconvenience. Or maybe just screenshotting yours. I am also going to the assessment centre on the 21st.

Thank you

anyone else still waiting to hear back from feb 28th AC? i didn;t do the partner interview and no one has got back to me about anything

Don’t know what % of people get hired, but I had a verbal offer three days after the AC :slight_smile:

What do we need to provide to the partners who are interviewing us? I have my partner interview this week and it never mentioned anything apart from an Agenda but I am aware that at the AC people provided the partner with prework

the pre work is the agenda, you don’t need to give it to them just bring it along with you for notes

I’ve already passed my AC. This is partner interview.