EY - Graduate - 2019 Intake *** NEW

EY

Whatsapp group is nice and all, but on the day you’ll be put into groups based on the colour of your lanyards. You will also do all and any group work with these people, so collating beforehand might not be all that useful.

It is, however, a good opportunity to meet/get to know people outside your group! I found that on the day people wouldn’t really mix with anyone outside their group.

Anyone know how long it takes to hear about the pre-employment screening after accepting an offer?

Hi, I received the call saying my partner interview will be next Wednesday.

Anyone who went on the 11th recieved prework/partner interview date? I revieced an email saying I passed the AC on the 13th

Hi Kelly which program were you? FSO or UKI?

Assurance London, what about you??

Assurance, maybe it’s due to the division difference? Not so sure

Hi Wikikmeme

I have also applied to tax with ey

do you mind coaching me slightly through stage 3? as in what kind of tax related scenario you were given and questions you were asked?

really appreciate it,

molly

Hello,

do you mind DM me at all and coaching me through stage 3 ey?

i have also applied for tax and im really nervous for the case study and questions part!

thanks

That’s awesome! Did they also send you the prework?

I also received the same email, but no prework or date/time for interview.

What service line and business area did you apply for btw?

Hi I’ve not received any prework eek just an email! Did you receive some prework?

Hi, don’t panic, prework is for stage 4 :joy:

Hello guys, how long does it take to hear back from the partner interview? and also how likely is that you get a rejection at the interview after coming and passing all the previous stages. Thank you

I chose “no preference”

Yes. I received it via email.

Hi, i chose “no preference”

Is it the same as the one posted on here?

yes, exactly the same.

has anyone applied for Cyber Security?