EY is starting with a new application process for 2018/2019 intake.
STAGE 1 Learning about you
- First you’ll need to create your account
- You’ll then need to choose your programme, your preferred location to work and answer some questions about yourself
- Once this stage is complete, you’ll receive a link to stage two, Learning for a changing world.
STAGE 2 Learning for a changing world
- In this stage, you’ll learn how technology is changing the world, through the perspectives of consumers, society and business – with videos, stories and case studies.
- You’ll be asked a few questions too.
- Once finished, you’ll receive personalised feedback on your strengths with some tips on how to develop them.
STAGE 3 Learning on the job
- You’ll get a few situations you might experience in your role with EY, where you’ll be asked to answer some questions.
- Some of the answers you’ll have to film.
- Once you’ve completed this stage, you’ll again get you personalised feedback.
- Please note, if you’re applying for Business Academy, Discover EY or Leading Women this will be your last stage.
STAGE 4 Learning in person - EY Experience Day