EY Business Modelling / Transaction Modelling Case Study Interview (Experienced Hire)

EY

Hi,

I have a case study interview for a role at EY within the Business Modelling Group. I was wondering if anyone has had this interview? If so, is there anything in particular I should focus my preparation on?

Thanks!

Hi,

Did you hear anything from EY yet? How long did it take them to get back to you?

Thank you!!

Hi,

Did you hear anything from EY yet? How long did it take them to get back to you?

Thank you!!

Hey! Could you please share the case study that you were given?
I have an interview with deal advisory KPMG coming up!

Hi,

I have an interview coming up in EY London for Transaction Support Executive. Can you please share your experiences about the case study interview?
Thanks

hi any news on this that anyone could share? I have a business modelling interview with EY and wanted to know a bit more about the case study

Hi did you have the interview? I am going for the same position…would be good to get your thoughts

Hi, how did your interview go? Can you message me at Helen.smallwood@hotmail.com? I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Hi, have you now had your interview? Could you email me at Helen.smallwood@hotmail.com? Would really appreciate it.

Hi, I have a case study interview for a role at EY within the Business Modelling Group. I was wondering if anyone has had this interview? If so, is there anything in particular I should focus my preparation on? Thanks!

Hi, I have a case study interview for a role at EY within the Business Modelling Group. I was wondering if anyone has had this interview? If so, is there anything in particular I should focus my preparation on? Thanks!

Please send to leenafuture@gmail.com

Hi, have you now had your interview? Could you email me at alikarimiw@gmail.com? Would really appreciate it.