EY Assessment Centre, any help?

EY

hi everyone,

I am going to the ey Assessment Centre next week, and there are several things that I am still not sure.see if anyone could help me to prepare it a bit.

1. I am going to have a report writing exercise, is the topic all the same about a hotel’s divesture? just analyze the advantages and disadvantages of that move?

2. will the case study has the same topic as the report? and are there any techniques useful to get me more involved into it?

thank you for your help guys.

Did you see the wiki on E&Y?
Ernst & Young Interview Questions | WikiJob

Hi billzhang1425,

Is your EY AC on next Thursday? If yes then I think my friend and you will be in the same one :slight_smile: He’s struggling right now.

May I ask what service line you are applying for?

mine is on wendesday next week and the service line applied is Audit-financial services

Hi there, may I ask is Audit-financial service you applied for or Pension Audit-financial service? I’m waiting for my AC for the 2nd programme.

BTW, which city you applied for? :wink:

I dont think so, the role I applied is a sub branch from audit, and it is more or less the same as general audit but maybe working closer with clients from financial industry such as insurance companies.

[QUOTE=chrism2671;1180]Did you see the wiki on E&Y?
Ernst & Young Interview Questions | WikiJob[/QUOTE]

hello

thanks for replying, I have read through it but got a bit confused. Is the topic the same for everyone every year of just an example? Cuz it seems that the topic is constant just about the hotel divesture maybe with different background or different tasks we have complete based on it.

I am really looking forward ur reply. Cheers!!!

Bill

hello

thanks for replying, I have read through it but got a bit confused. Is the topic the same for everyone every year of just an example? Cuz it seems that the topic is constant just about the hotel divesture maybe with different background or different tasks we have complete based on it.

I am really looking forward ur reply. Cheers!!!

Bill

It’s pretty much the same for everyone.

hey everyone,

i am going to the ey assessment centre (Business Advisory Financial Services) this wednesday and was wondering if anyone has done it already and could give me some hints!!! will the written exercise report also be on the hotel example?? and what will the presentation involve? any help and advise would be really appreciate it!!!

Thanks,

Valerie

Can you please tell me what questions were asked in the EY first Interview???