My mate called them the other week, apparently they got loads of CV for so many different roles, so they are still filtering them all out, so well done in getting an interview. I’ve finished the first three papers (F1-F3) of the ACCA, hope to do three more this winter (might do four as my contract at work is coming to an end in Sept).
Here are the requirements (taken from the site):
* Develop an effective working relationship with client staff.
* Seek opportunities to expand and share knowledge.
* Keep direct supervisor up to date with progress/issues.
* Be proactive about own learning and development.
* Seek feedback on personal performance and areas for improvement.
* Basic understanding of what an audit is, or some previous audit experience.
* Task management skills.
* Questioning and listening skills.
* Good writing skills.
* IT skills.
* Strong communicating skills.
* Team working skills.
* GCSE: 6 grade C's or above, including English Language & Maths.
* A levels : 220 UCAS points
* Degree 2.2 or above, or at least 18 months previous work experience in a professional role.