EY 2020 graduate spring intake

Hi Jason,

I also noticed that and I am waiting for spring roles to reopen, if it really happens.

Fingers crossed! May be later in Sep or the start of Oct.

They did open some application in London on July. But I did not apply for them. Hhhh, give it to time.

Do you know if they reopened last September?

No idea.

I also didn’t know how to properly answer the questions, but then found all help and materials on onlinegraduatetest .com.

hi, would you mind sharing the materials with me? I have got some for other companies if you want to exchange

Just completed learning on the job if anyone has any questions lmk.

Hi, Rav
Do you mind telling me when is your experience day? I look at the key dates on the website and find the earliest date for London is 18/10/2019. I’m wondering if those key dates still apply to the spring intake or just the autumn intake?

Hi! would you mind sharing what kind of questions you had for the video section?

Q1: Cant remember.

Q2: A new colleague is taking over whilst you are training for two weeks how will you ensure they understand what they need to do.

Q3: Why the division you applied for & why the location.

Thank you so much!!! Seems like the questions you get are role-specific. May I ask which service-line you applied to??

Anyway I hope you can get an offer soon!

Does anyone know the level of difficulty during assessment day in each office? Is the partner interview of small city such as glasgow easier than that of large city such as London? How do you choose the office location?

Corporate finance - London

Not expecting much botched the video interview unfortunately, thanks though.

Just got rejection letter this afternoon.

oh sorry about that. is it Stage 3?

Yeah it is

Hey Dom, can you share anything else about the Learning on the Job?

Be much appreciated - thanks!

Honestly, don’t stress the other bits, it’s very similar to the previous stage. If I were to do it again the only thing I’d do is more practice video interviews.

Does anyone received an AC invitation so far? and when? after you finished stage 3. Thank you!