European School of Economics - Short Courses

I know that there is a need to be more European in our outlook to finance and I want to achieve this so a little Internet research has brought me to the European School of Economics. Now I was aware of the school but would appreciate people’s comments on whether they are overselling themselves, or indeed if the three month course I am looking at is worth the cost, bearing in mind that they are held across Europe or in London. Either way the costs are considerable.
Has anybody studied here as I would like some feedback?
the course although only over three months does give a certificate at the end and thus does give proof of study which covers a synthesis of financial policy into a strategy which integrates organisational purpose and goals. The focus of the course is on current thinking regarding valuation of the firm, investment decision processes, financing, and dividend policy, asset management, financial strategies and portfolio theory. This course also covers financial analysis, planning, and the concept of risk. It includes the formation and use of current assets, working capital, and credit policy. Financial management includes the understanding of long term financing instruments and the capital structure.
From my viewpoint I like the blend of the course which is presented by tutorials and seminars and again this seems a good mix. It is not just a matter of listening as one’s understanding of the course is tested by exams so this I suggest gives an urgency to the learning.
As a lot of people who have studied at university will feel that they need a kick start before entering the employment market full time, or just need to align their career selection process before starting out will I think find this course useful.
Any input please.

Wise Old Head. That is a very considered posting and one which has made me as a university lecturer sit back and think on the value of these courses. Research says that the European School of Economics is very well rated and respected and this would give value to the courses which you are outlining. I do however think that three month courses, whilst having value, do not have the ability to be able to give the in depth research and tuition that will enable people to be able to perform at the top of their chosen profession. Any education is better than none and thus should be accepted with open arms, but there is no substitute for either a full time professional course of study or indeed a degree, in this case I suggest a masters degree. The education sector is failing in not providing the appropriate degrees but this is against the background of demand and finance. I have however looked at what universities in Europe are offering and can see that there one or two universities are broadening their MBAs and specific degrees so that the student or employee has a better choice of courses and subjects. To summarise whilst three month courses are of value, they are no substitute for a full degree or a professional course leading to exams.