Ernst & Young vs Deloitte

After a great deal of hard work (and also help from posts from many of you on the forum - thank you!) I am in the very fortunate position of having job offers from both Ernst & Young and Deloitte.

A few months back I would have given my left arm just to end up with one offer so I am naturally very pleased and relieved to have an offer of employment from two companies. However this creates a new problem - which one to accept…

Both offers are for audit in London so it comes down to which company I would most like to work for and which clients I would most like to work with. I am finding this decision very difficult, does anyone have any thoughts…?

• I am also very happy to share my experiences of the application process for either company if you should wish although I would say the information currently on this site is very comprehensive and accurate -

After a great deal of hard work (and also help from posts from many of you on the forum - thank you!) I am in the very fortunate position of having job offers from both Ernst & Young and Deloitte.

A few months back I would have given my left arm just to end up with one offer so I am naturally very pleased and relieved to have an offer of employment from two companies. However this creates a new problem - which one to accept…

Both offers are for audit in London so it comes down to which company I would most like to work for and which clients I would most like to work with. I am finding this decision very difficult, does anyone have any thoughts…?

• I am also very happy to share my experiences of the application process for either company if you should wish although I would say the information currently on this site is very comprehensive and accurate -

The above posts clearly indicate there’s nothing in it!!
So, I’d go for PwC any day. Or would I?

EY has a better culture… so, I would go for EY.

I used to work for E&Y. Please elaborate on why they have a better culture. I’m intrigued, basically because I believe that it is not possible to make such a sweeping statement. From my experience even within one E & Y office you will come across different culture/levels of job satisfaction etc in different sectors and depending on manager or partner personnel. So first you need to examine the overall corporate macro culture then investigate the micro or meso sub-cultures.