Ernst and Young online test CRASH!

Hi,
I was just doing my online test and my stupid computer decided to automatically update resulting in it restarting. Now the online test isn’t letting me continue the test. Whats worse is that I only had 3 days to complete it (today, friday, being the last - i wanted to get extra practice in) and now that its the weekend I’m not sure if I’ll be able to phone up EY.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do? Contact details / stories of it happening before??
Is this the end of the road for me? I really need this internship.

Thanks

Hi there!

I faced a similar situation with Ford, as I had some technical issues with their tests.
Basically while the test was running I was not able to open it and see the questions/answers…makes no sense I guess :))
Well, in my case I just emailed them back and they sent me another invitation. That happened 3 times, until I used another computer and eventually failed. :slight_smile:
So, just send them an email to resend you the tests, I’m sure there won’t be any issues.

Thanks for replying!
Ive sent them an email. hopefully they’re as nice as Ford…guess I can only wait till tomorrow morning. I’ll give them a ring as well