Enterprise Rent A Car Telephone Interview

Enterprise Rent A Car

I have a telephone interview with Enterprise Rent A Car next week and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this? What sort of questions were you asked?

Hi, how did ur interview go! I have an interview, day after tomorrow!can u please help me with the sort of questions they ask!!
thanks!!

i realise you posted this a while back, but for the benefit of others. they ask questions like; why did you chose your uni/course, why do you want a job like this, why enterprise, have you used sales techniques in the past and other fairly general questions. you dont really need to give examples at this point, just explain how you feel about these things.

My interview took about 10/15mins and I did it whilst walking my dog, so it cant be that hard AND there are another three rounds of interviews etc after, so the questions are not challenging!

i realise you posted this a while back, but for the benefit of others. they ask questions like; why did you chose your uni/course, why do you want a job like this, why enterprise, have you used sales techniques in the past and other fairly general questions. you dont really need to give examples at this point, just explain how you feel about these things.

My interview took about 10/15mins and I did it whilst walking my dog, so it cant be that hard AND there are another three rounds of interviews etc after, so the questions are not challenging!