E&Y Final Interview

I’ve been successful so far with my EY internship application process and managed to get to the final stage - interview, which consists of series of 4 interviews (HR and then 3 seniority levels up to partner). My question is whether the AC/tests results (I think I have done very well, everything went smoothly) will play any role at the interview (like making the choice for them to hire me a little easier) or not. The next question is just out of curiosity - how many candidates fail at this stage (just a rough estimate, like one half etc.). Thank you for your feedback.

what department have you applied for? how does the final round interview consists of 4 interviews? i thought it was just going to be one single partner interview

what department have you applied for? how does the final round interview consists of 4 interviews? i thought it was just going to be one single partner interview

I’m not from UK so the final stage might be a little different. I have been invited for a series of 4 interviews - as I heard I will spend just some 10-15 minutes with each interviewer (HR, manager, senior manager, partner) and the reason for it is whether I will be a good fit into the firm I guess.
I just need to know whether my AC performance will play a role in their decision making. This must be same for all EY firms across the world.
I am applying for audit internship by the way.

even i have a ey final interview for summer internship audit coming up…but i was told that it will just be one partner interview…as far as i know, they do talk about the AC and use your results to judge you better…but this is confusing me now

Don’t get confused. I am NOT from UK, so the whole process might be, and probably really is, different. I have also applied to Deloitte and KPMG and the recruiting process is, again, completely different from what I read here. This doesn’t mean that I can’t find some similarities though - after all, it is one global company. I will use numerical reasoning tests that EY use as an example - I have read here they use SHL tests, and they really did, which gave me an advantage over other candidates as they weren’t used to the format.

Hi Vinczo, could you share your AC experience with me? I will have an AC for EY summer internship too, and I really need to get this internship. It is my only and last chance this year! And I almost cannot afford to wait another year to reapply. Btw, is AC for summer internship the same as AC for graduate scheme?