Dunnhumby Assessment Day - anyone expericed one?

I got a telephone call out of the blue yesterday asking if i was available to do a telephone interview - i agreed and thankfully, as i’d been preparing for another assessment day for another firm, i had some competency answers right infront of me.

Just been called to say i’ve been successfull, which is great - but was wondering if anyone has been to the final round assessment before? if anyone knows what goes on there and any other info they can pass on.

I’m awaiting for some information to be sent to me, but it could take a time. As i’m a bit behind in my research for Dunnhumby as i’ve not looked at it for 2 months, i’d appriciate any information that can be spared.

Regards,

WiShKah

Hello! Has you assessment day already happen? In case it didn’t- best of luck and in case it did- would you mind telling me about your experience? I have applied myself and I’m really curious. :slight_smile: Thanks a million and good luck!

Hi Both,

I’ve just completed my online test - does anyone know if all telephone interviews are ‘out of the blue’, and what the timescales are? Good luck to anyone applying!

Hi alf88

How was your online test? Was it similar to SHL ones? or harder/easier?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Blueman,

It was far easier, given that I usually fail online tests! Do the practice one, it’s only 12 questions, but you’ll see what I mean!

Let me know how you get on and if you hear about a phone interview…

Hi Blueman and alf,

I have the test details. I should take up the test soon. Can you please advice me more about the test and any tips and what kind of practise tests i should take…

Ur advice is much appreciated.

All The best to ALL\

@alf88 - cheers mate! would you say it’s easier than SHL tests? how quick are they at getting back to you?

@eddie14 - I’ll do mine over the weekend (still need to do a bit of practice!!) and will let you know how i get on mate!

Blueman and Eddie - far easier than SHL, I really don’t think it is anything to worry about! No news yet, but I’ll let you know when I hear either way, and vice versa!

cheers alf - good luck on the result, hope you get through mate!

Hey all,

I took up the test …Seems Okay…One sure tip blueman…It aint that easy as the practise ones…So just be a little more attentive…
ALL THE BEST MATE

CHEERS

I have the assessment centre this week? Does anyone else? Im dreading it as its my first one and there is a maths test also… any advice.

anyone been before? Im also worried as they told me there are SIX centres with around 8-12 people! So there could be potentially 72 people?!? surely they dont take on so many people.

thanks

Nick

I have the assessment centre this week, Does anyone else? Im dreading it as its my first one and there is a maths test also… any advice.

anyone been before? Im also worried as they told me there are SIX centres with around 8-12 people! So there could be potentially 72 people?!? surely they dont take on so many people.

thanks

Nick

I have the assessment centre this week, Does anyone else? Im dreading it as its my first one and there is a maths test also… any advice.

thanks

Nick

thanks

Nick

thanks

Nick

thanks

Nick

I have my assessment centre tomorrow, are you in then too?

I’m going up to Ealing today, slightly worried but will just have try my best!

hey im also very worried and nervous. My assessment centre is thursday, they seem to be running quite a few if they have one on monday too?

Im in a hotel near ealing and will be going up tomorrow.

Would be good to speak to you and share experiences

Nick

i suppose it will depend on what area people are applying to as to which centre they attend, im going for the marketing communications and media one, how about you? Ill let you know how i get on!

i suppose it will depend on what area people are applying to as to which centre they attend, im going for the marketing communications and media one, how about you? Ill let you know how i get on!