Diageo Telephone Interview!

Diageo

Hey!

I was informed today I passed the online tests and i am onto a telephone interivew this Friday for the Sales & Marketing programme!

Has anyone has their telephone interview with Diageo? What questions did they ask? How long does it last?

Thanks!

Hi rd266,

I am in the same position now- could you possibly inbox me how it went? and questions?

Many Thanks

Hey

I’ve got a phone interview too. How did you find yours? Did they let you know how long it would take before you heard back?

Thanks

Has anyone heard back yet? It’s been over 2 weeks since my interview so I wasn’t sure what feedback others have had?

I was just going to ask the same! I haven’t heard anything yet, when are they getting back to us?

Well I’m in “no news, is good news” mentality.

They did say on the phone it would be 1-2 weeks after the phone interview however.

I had my phone interview on the 3rd December but I haven’t heard anything yet. You guys on facebook so that once we start to hear we can let each other know?

Hey!
I have my interview for the HR grad scheme tomorrow. Can someone please share what you’ve had on your interview (doesn’t matter if it was for another function)?

Thanks