Deutsche Bank 2014 Graduate Program

Deutsche Bank

Did anyone of you apply for DB’s Analyst Training Program 2014?

Anyone who completed the online tests received interview invitations?

I applied for Markets in Singapore and heard that the results won’t come out until the deadline.

I hope we can share information/news in this thread throughout the entire recruitment process

I applied for AWM singapore region and completed the online tests. On Friday, ie the 20th they mailed me to send the transcipts and other educational certificates. Today I got an acknowledgement for it. Waiting for the next mail.

@nlr3169

Same here. Just emailed my transcript as requested.
I am not sure what it means though. Do they require academic supporting documents for all candidates or only for candidates who passed the screening stage(so that they can progress their apps).

@nlr3169

Same here. Just emailed my transcript as requested.
I am not sure what it means though. Do they require academic supporting documents for all candidates or only for candidates who passed the screening stage(so that they can progress their apps).

I did the test last year and passed. Does that mean I do not have to do the test this year? I applied last year and they gave me the test after a single day but this year I have not received any test.

Anyone heard back yet?

Heard directly from DB HR Asia that they are not going to send invitations until the application deadline. So I guess it will be around 1st or 2nd week of Oct

Just curious did anyone receive fail notification after the tests?

wait for 3 to 5 DAYS.

What do you mean?

You get rejected pretty quick if you fail the test and specifically mentions you failed the test.

Did anyone of you apply last year and then apply again this year? Did you get the numerical test again or no?

I was DB intern couple years ago and I had to retake them this year as well

Ah thanks. Doesnt look good for me :frowning: I did email them they wrote back that the hiring process is being handled by the london office and they are going through thousands of applications.

So it means you passed the test if you haven’t heard back after a week of completing the test?

Btw I am not sure if I am “qualified” for IBD graduate application if I do not have any experience in front office … Do I still stand a chance on getting an interview?

but never seen someone who got “you failed the test” email… I believe you never know at which state you are screened out

@USER10. I applied last year and this year too. Had to retake the test. But I applied to RBS singapore last year cleared all the tests and the telephone interview and was selected for AC around December. But unfortunately AC was not held and they said"campaign closed" I applied this year to RBS and mentioned this thing in the section which says"Did you apply last year and if so give details"- i wrote all this clearly there. Almost 8 days today no invite for tests. Does this mean no tests for me this year? I have given only the facts what RBS did last year to me. Anxious!

@Financial_Services Yes because if you fail the test you get the rejection email within few mins of the test. One of my mates failed the test last year and thats What he has told me. As for the qualified part lets just say passing the test does not gurantee you an interview. You have to pass the actual senior HR screening and the hiring manager screening for an interview.

@nIr3169 I would suggest you to email RBS. I’ll give you an example of what happened to me with Credit Suisse. I applied last year and passed the test. This year when I applied my application status was “Application Received” for a long time without a test invite. So after a few weeks I emailed them and it turned out that it was a technical glitch. They fixed it gave me the test and now my application is under review after taking the test.

Thanks User10! It seems that you know DB’s recruitment system very well! Do you know if it’s difficult to get an interview invitation or do they really filter out majority of applicants from the first round interviews?

From what I know most are rejected after the test and not invited for an interview even if they pass the test. It is difficult to get an interview out of DB or any BB as only few are invited for an interview and out of that only few get invited to the AC.