Deloitte Telephone Interview?

Hi,

I have a telephone interview coming up for an audit graduate position with Deloitte. Anybody any experience of this?

Thanks.

I never knew that Deloitte did telephone interview… usually the first round is face-to-face interview at their office!

Thats what I understood. According to their website the selection process is application then online tests then face-to-face interview then assessment centre. However I’m having a telephone interview prior to online tests. Anyone else experienced this?

Hi,
I’ve got a telephone interview tomorrow! I thought it was a bit weird too! Have you had yours yet?

when did you submit your application? I submitted mine in August… they have invited me for the 1st interview but they have not given me the date as yet. When I spoke to the HR, she did not mention anything about a telephone interview. When is your telephone interview?

mines on friday morning. Let us know how it goes, best of luck with it!

Hi,
It went OK :slight_smile:

These were the questions:
Tell us about a time you had to delvier a difficult message
Why Deloitte?
What do you think you’ll be doing during your first year?

Good luck!

Hi… I am glad it went alright. When do you find out?
Btw, when did you submit your application?

hi,

does anyone have more experience with this telephone interview, any other questions asked?
I’ve got mine on Wednesday!

I have one coming up to…in the email they advise you on what they will be looking for, mine is career motivation and communication skills.

maripinkpanda - how long did it last.

Thanks

I’ve got one coming up for Consulting and they say its only 15 mins.

I have one coming up next week, would be great to hear people’s experiences!

well i will post my experiences tomorrow, if someone has some tips right now it would be much appreciated!

I will have one tomorrow. 15mins about communication and career motivation. Did anyone experience this before and would be kind enough to tell me their questions? Thank so much. I applied to Audit in London.

just had mine, questions were tell us about a time you had to deliver a difficult message, what will you be doing in you first year, why deloitite, what services does deloitte offer nd what is your understanding about professional services. lasted 15 minutes, think i did pretty crap:P

I’m sure you were fine Tal! Thanks very much for the advice and info there. Let us know how you get on.

Tell me when you deliver a difficult message.
Why Deloitte?
What you know about Deloitte? Your understanding of professional services?
What you do in your first year?
Tell me about the professional qualification of your choice? <<< I screwed this up.
I dont know, I think I’m done.

what scheme were you going for S.Le?

Hey guys,

I heard today that I have a phone interview with Deloitte. Is it reasonable for me to expect the questions as posted above (Why Deloitte? What you know about Deloitte? Your understanding of professional services? What you do in your first year? Tell me about the professional qualification of your choice?) or is there anyone that has been asked different questions such as on team-work, or are these saved for the later stages?