Deloitte Partner Interview

Hi there,

Got through to the final stage for audit-london and was wondering if anyone could answer any of my questions…

-What roughly is the pass rate for this final stage?

-Would you advise sitting or standing during the presentation?

-What kind of reading would you do to make sure you were up to date for any questions received?

Thanks for any help!

You sit down for the presentation, I think it would be a little awkward if you stood up. But do whatever you feel most comfortable doing, after all its your interview.

Make sure you are well rounded on audit, you could get challenged on anything.

Please tell me the exact point of your comment on this thread???
You have not answered anything whatsoever and what information you did give is about as clear as mud. If you’re not going to help people and answer any questions with informative answers just leave the website. Before you ask - YES you have annoyed me.

Asking questions like this to calm myself down/reassure myself has enabled me to gain a job with deloitte.

Cast your opinions when you actually have a job

If you’re talking to me I start in September so…

And in response to Hairy Potter

“Please tell me the exact point of your comment on this thread???”

Lets see shall we,

Question asked:

“-Would you advise sitting or standing during the presentation?”

My answer:
“You sit down for the presentation, I think it would be a little awkward if you stood up. But do whatever you feel most comfortable doing, after all its your interview”

Question asked:
“-What kind of reading would you do to make sure you were up to date for any questions received?”

My answer:
“Make sure you are well rounded on audit, you could get challenged on anything.”

If you’re upset that I haven’t spoon fed you every answer for an interview, that’s not my problem.