Deloitte Graduate Scheme 2017- Audit

Hi Guys,

I recently applied to the Cambridge office, passed the online tests and am waiting on an interview.

Not seen a forum topic on the Deloitte 2017 graduate scheme and thought it would be worthwhile creating a thread for prospective employees and those with an offer to discuss the whole process.

If anyone has any questions relating to the online tests/application, feel free to PM me and i’d be happy to answer.

Hi,

How long did it take you to receive your online tests invitation after the online application?

Hey,

Mine took a over a week but only because they originally rejected me by accident. From what I’ve heard it is normally about 3 days

Thank you so much for your reply!
They sent me an email asking about some additional information and I replied immediately. But they have not contacted me after that. It has been 6 days. Should I contact them again?

Yeah I would contact them to prompt a reply

Hey, How did the cosmic cadet thing work?

I got an email saying that i passed the online testing screening and now my application is on hold for till they create another sift. (for monitor deloitte) Anyone else get this?

I am trying to complete it right now. Some stages are quite difficult.

when did gradaute scheme application start for audit. thanks guys and garls

Not sure about the exact time. I submitted on the 15th, and received an invitation to play Cosmic Cadet today.

Passed Cosmic Cadet even though I thought I had done badly. Been invited to sit the online ‘blended’ tests. Let’s see how that goes :slight_smile:

Hello Guys and Gals! Does anyone know what to expect on the Deloitte Online Blended Assesment? Thanks, and Cheerio!

I got the same response. What position did you apply for and what office?

Anyone waiting for an AC/group exercise date?

Hi Guys,

I am done with the Service Line Questionare. What happens next :slight_smile:

Monitor Deloitte london

Not too many posts on Deloittes thread.
Does anyone know what to expect in the first interview?

I have the same question. However, what do you exactly mean by the first interview?

I got an email saying that I had been selected for a fast track asessment day. No interview whatsoever as of yet…

Are you in the same boat here?

As a general rule, though I would recommend looking into questions from Glassdoor. Best of luck!

Guys, and Gals : I recently received an email stating that I have been selected for a fast track assessment day. Does anyone know what this, and would be willing to guide me? Thanks