Deloitte First Round Consulting Interview

Hey Everyone,

I heard that there’s a second part to the case study where the interviewer gives you outsourcing figures for India and UK and asks you to make a decision based on them. Could anyone explain this further? I generally don’t like numbers hence I’m really stressed about this part of the interview!

Thanks in advance!
Staussy

There really is nothing to worry about. I find out whether I get an offer tomorrow. Once I find out, I will tell you everything you need to know.

What competency have you applied for?

Got the offer today, basically in the second part of the interview they bring out this laminate that contains data about outsourcing costs to India and UK. They leave you to read in 3 minutes and there are 3 questions at the end…I can’t remember exactly but you need to know…

1. Benefits of outsourcing
  2. Drawbacks of outsourcing
  3. Which country to recommend
  4. Which part of the company should you outsource (HR and/orFinance and/or IT)

I was completely unprepared for that, so its not expected that you are a master of outsourcing, so make sure you back up your argument.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Hey congratulations on your offer and thanks for your input. I applied for EA last year but I failed the AC however I am trying Enterprise Applications again this year. Which competency did you apply for?

Hi Mitchy4

Could you please share your case study experience? What is it about and what are you expected to do? Any pointers on it will be very helpful!

Thanks

Hi Staussy

Could you please also share your case study experience? What is it about and what are you expected to do? Any pointers on it will be very helpful!

I am very stressed about this!

Thanks in advance!