Deloitte Experience Hire

Accenture

A bunch of my friends and myself have recently gone through the recruitment process. Some of us were from competing firms within U .K such as Accenture, some from Foreign consulting firms from low cost markets and some fresh MBA grads. There was a lot of emphasis on having a delivery background . Hence if you are from Tata etc you stand a good chance of being screened. If you are from one of the big competing firms within U.K you may have to hear a lot about how Deloitte is better from your interviewers. You will be asked competitive intelligence questions about your firm( which I feel is unethical as the interview and the limited time is supposed to be about candidate’s competencies). However candidates with less experience of consulting in uk or those who are not from competitor firms may get preference.

Hello

Can you tell me what was the partner interview like? I have one coming up shortly so appreciate your help.

Hello

Can you tell me what was the partner interview like? I have one coming up shortly so appreciate your help.