Deloitte Consultancy September 2015 intake

I’d guess that it’s pretty unlikely that people will drop out. I have tried to contact them to get some more details, but they haven’t replied to my email or voicemail.

Hi, I have been told the start date is in the first week of September.

Is anybody still waiting for a date for the first interview? I passed my online tests over a month ago and I’m still waiting to get a date. It’s starting to get annoying how long they are taking to schedule a date!

Hi there,

I’ve got my first round AC for Deloitte coming up for Analytics and would REALLY appreciate any help in terms of what the day entails please?
Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

Hi there,

just wondering what the projects you’re referring to are about? are these what the competencies are based around? thanks :slight_smile:

Hi guys i just received an offer for Audit Advisory at London office. For anyone who is still waiting for interviews, I waited 6 months for my first interview so don’t panic if it takes a long time for deloitte to get back to you. Good luck to you all. And feel free to ask any questions related to the interviews :slight_smile:

They rang me askin if i could go to interview the next day in london, i’m not even based in UK so obviously couldn’t go with one days notice, then a week ago was told all spaces full with no interviews and ill have to wait for another interview only if they dont have enough candidates. seriously???

The same thing happened to me - my original partner interview got postponed because the partner was no longer available, then yesterday they offered me another interview with less than 24 hours notice, which I turned down due to prior commitments, and then later that day I was told my application had been put “on hold” and that i’ll only get an interview now if some people don’t pass the partner interview stage. Pretty frustrating.

I’m in. Keep me posted if you hear back from Deloitte.
I went to a career fair last week in NYC and applied several positions for financial modeling and business valuation. It went on well in my perception, but I didn’t hear back either. I’m a little frustrated, nevertheless I’m not surprised at all- FAS is super competitive, and I would say they at least received 500 for FAS on the fair.

I’m in. Keep me posted if you hear back from Deloitte.
I went to a career fair last week in NYC and applied several positions for financial modeling and business valuation. It went on well in my perception, but I didn’t hear back either. I’m a little frustrated, nevertheless I’m not surprised at all- FAS is super competitive, and I would say they at least received 500 for FAS on the fair.

Hi! I have my first interview for audit advisory tomorrow for the 'Accounting & Company Secretarial Services" and was wondering if you had any tips. I’ve prepared for the competency-based questions but struggling to prepare for the commercial awareness stuff. And was just wondering about your case study.

I’d really appreciate any help!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Quick question for people that started in 2015. What did you have to bring in with you on the first day? Am I right in thinking it was just evidence of your university degree? Wondering if I need to send for some things.

Thanks

For those who attended the AC, did you have to retake the numerical and critical thinking tests? Thanks :slight_smile:

Got offered a position for Consulting spring 2016 start which I’ve accepted. Feel free to ask any questions

Well done on the offer. How did after the final interview did you find out? What area of consulting did you apply to?

Exactly a week ago I got an email offering me the role. Consulting - financial services

Could you share your experiences of the Final Interview?

Of course, it was fairly casual (with a director not a partner) had to do a 5 minute presentation on a topic i received about 3 days prior to the interview. I’d advise you to watch your timings! I only got half way through my slides when she stopped me because I ran out of time! Second half was competency based “how do you cope under pressure?” “What motivates you” etc etc
Pretty painless interview and a really friendly interviewer. Got an offer 5 days later

For audit you don’t have to, I’m not sure for other service lines

Congrats JZC3!
I have been invited to an assessment centre for a Consulting - Manager role with 2 days to prepare. “The day will consist of FOUR main elements: a written exercise, a case study presentation and interview, a partner interview and a group exercise.”
What was your experience like? All details and tips appreciated. Thanks in advance