Deloitte Consultancy September 2015 intake

Hi everyone,

This thread is for all those who have applied to Deloitte Consultancy for September 2015. Just wondering if anyone has received an interview yet? I got an email about three weeks ago stating they will now screen my application, however I haven’t heard anything back. Anyone heard from them?

Hi ektaj9

Have you been told that you have actually passed the screening, or merely that it will be screened? Have you contacted them at all since, and are you planning on doing so? How did you find the tests and overall application?

Also, having a few problems with posting what I want as it’s saying there are external links in what I’m saying (which there aren’t!).

I have passed the initial screening and got an email 5 days ago saying they would be in contact very shortly…

Hey, I got the email from them about three weeks ago saying it will now be screened and they will get in touch within three days, but I haven’t heard anything from them since. Instead on the online recruitment system it says ‘application on hold after screening’, so not sure what that means. How long did it take for them to get back to you after the email where it says your application will now be screened? I have emailed them so hopefully will get a reply soon.

So far I have found the application fine. I found the numerical quite difficult but luckily passed, and found the critical thinking quite easy. How did you find it? Good luck with your application!

Starting to get the feeling my application is going to be at this stage for a while! I didn’t actually get an email saying mine was going to be screened. I finished the numerical, immediately got invited to do the critical thinking, which I did last Sunday, got notified on Tuesday that I had passed the screening, and here we are now. I found the numerical easy and the critical thinking challenging, but that’s probably because I’m a maths graduate haha.

I think I’m going to have to get in contact with them if there’s any chance of the application being moved on, what do you think? Also, what degree did you do and what area of consulting do you want to go into? (20 questions)

Best of luck with your application too. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, does anybody know if Deloitte reject your application off of the grade you obtained in your second year. I got 2:2 in my second year but i’m predicted a 2:1 for third year but it doesn’t ask what you are predicted to graduate with in the application!

As I am about to enter 3rd year in 3 weeks I am considering selecting 3rd year as current year if study and putting 2:1 predicted?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Hi everyone, does anybody know if Deloitte reject your application off of the grade you obtained in your second year. I got 2:2 in my second year but i’m predicted a 2:1 for third year but it doesn’t ask what you are predicted to graduate with in the application!

As I am about to enter 3rd year in 3 weeks I am considering selecting 3rd year as current year if study and putting 2:1 predicted?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Yeah contact them! Although I don’t think anyone has received any interview offers yet as I know a lot of people have heard that they have passed screening but not received an interview yet. I studied Management at Uni of Notts, what about you? I want to go into Customer Consulting at Deloitte ideally, you?

Hey, I think its more important to put your predicted grade for third year, so the 2:1- 3rd year would count as your current year of study I think.

Also, do you mind going onto the Deloitte online recruitment system ( https://www.careers.deloitte.gtios.com/2014/Logon.asp ) and checking what stage your application is on? As mines says ‘on hold after screening’

Hi ektaj, thanks for your suggestion i might just do that. I haven’t submitted my application yet but I will today.

Ektaj:

It says online “Screening Passed”.

And I just graduated from Maths at Uni of Notts also, applying to go into Financial Consulting at Deloitte

Is anyone else being told that external links are not permitted when they try to post a comment?

Hi everyone,

Can anyone provide any advice for the numerical reasoning and critical thinking tests? Do the assessmentday questions help at all? I know Deloitte changed their supplied from Kenexa to Talentlens!

Thanks!!

Hi
I have just completed the service line questionaire and I was asigned the People and Programmes - OD&T programme
Does anyone know if it’s possible to change this as my first preference is Monitor Deloitte - Strategy?
Do you think this will be possible?

Hi everyone
I’ve been assigned to People and Programmes- Programme Leadership…Has anyone else been invited for a fast track consulting day? I got this invite over three weeks ago, but still haven’t received a date, and HR won’t reply to my emails!

regarding online tests- numerical is ok- not too difficult but not simple. I found critical reasoning much easier (but i have an arts degree so…). if you look at some law firm websites (linklaters and hogan lovells), they have similar critical reasoning tests on their websites. Deloitte’s one seems time-pressured at the start, but I actually got to check over all my answers three times! so take your time.

Hi.

I’ve been put into Financial for a fast track day too. This was about 3 weeks ago also, and still no interview slots available.

They’re “training” staff in accordance to their new intake process, that together with the fact applications are still accepted for another month means that I doubt interviews will be before early/mid November.

Congrats on your application success!

Oh I see! Thanks for letting me know. And thanks, congrats on your success so far too!

Oh I see! Thanks for letting me know. And thanks, congrats on your success so far too!