Deloitte application

Response

Hi,

I submitted my application to deloitte 3 days ago and i haven’t received any reply. Is the response time usually that long ? if not, should i give them a ring ? cheers

Tokis

Hi,

When I applied for deloitte I got a automated e-mail confirmation within 24 hours but it took them a couple of weeks to actually get back to me about whether I’d been invited through to the next stage. If you haven’t got the automated e-mail confirmation that they got your application I’d maybe ring up, but for being told about whether or not you’re through to the next stage I’d wait a couple of weeks.

hope this helps!

i waited 6 weeks for a rejection from deloitte!

That’s unfortunate tolkiensgirl! Check your junk mail- if you haven’t heard after a week- call them up and say you haven’t received the automated message- could they please check to see if they received it? Even machines aren’t perfect!

From my experience of [[Deloitte]], I did not hear from them for nearly two weeks after my first interview- despite saying I would wait only 72 hours.

oh no sorry i was unclear - i did get the automated reply shortly after submitting the form, it was just that i’d expected to hear back re the online tests stage in a few days, rather than 6 weeks. kpmg and bdo both took less than a day so i was surpised at how long it took deloitte. no worries now anyway :slight_smile:

My experience with Deloitte suggests they’re not the most timely of firms. Their inviatation to take the online tests took much longer than the other firms but I had to wait 2 weeks to hear back from them once they were submitted to be invited for interview. At this point they said the office I had applied to was full and gave me various options. i replied to them straight away and heard nothing back. I sent a second response, and still nothing. During this time I secured a job at PwC. I still waited for a response, even though I was sure I would accept PwC. I recently withdrew my application and still nothing so goodness knows what’s going on with them but they are going to lose out on some good people that way. But maybe they don’t care…

In my experience, Deloitte is one of the fastest when it comes to HR. I remember submitting my application last year. Got invited to the tests, the next day… and finished the tests that day around 4pm. and they called me up at 4:15pm to invited me to the first round interview!!! Fastest HR ever! in my experience!

Hello there,

Am I to assume that I failed the online test given that I wasn’t able to proceed for the verbal test after I sat for the numerical test?

Cheers…

Ed

yeah, you failed the numerical then ED

IBD_Haunter, u r actually wrong…i had to wait two days after my numerical test before Deloitte told me I passed and then did my verbal test

@ rnotts - well, I am wrong, I am just stating my experience!! It did happen, and I was quite surprised!

hey i just completed my verbal test with deloitte and recieved an email saying that they would be in contact with me shortly. is this a standard proceedure? because with the two previous stages i recieved an email saying that i was sucessful straight away.

WAT SHOUL I DO TO WORK AT DELOITTE???
I HAVE FINISHED THE UNIVERISTY AND REALLY WANT TO WORK AT DELOITTE.

WAT SHOUL I DO TO WORK AT DELOITTE???
I HAVE FINISHED THE UNIVERISTY AND REALLY WANT TO WORK AT DELOITTE.