Deloitte Application Questions

Hi, I’m currently in the process of applying to Deloitte for a graduate placement in tax and have a couple of questions with regards to the application form and the process in itself:

1. In the ‘Positions of Responsibility’ section it states "Please do not include any work experience or project involvement at university that forms part of your degree. ". Can someone clarify if this means I shouldn’t mention work experience at all, or only avoid it where its part of my degree? I’ve read through the sentence a few times now and I can read it to imply either of those options.

2. In the 'Employment History section, it asks to mention all relevant work experience, the later on mentions that “Please note that full-time work experience is considered to be any work carried out for a period of more than six months consecutively”. Does this mean I can’t write about some work experience I did with KPMG which was less than 6 months, or are we allowed to mention some ‘non-full-time’ work experience.

3. I read that after your application is accepted, you have 7 days to complete the psychometric testing. what happens if you’re on holiday for those 7 days, or is it 7 days from when you first start it?

Many thanks in advance!

1. What were you going to write? This fundamentally applies to courses where a period technical experience, e.g. medicine, forms part of the course and qualification.

2. They are look here for permanent positions. However, seeing as you have worked at [[KPMG]] before, you should absolutely put that in somewhere.

3. Usually you submit the application. If they still have enough places and your grades are good enough, they send you an email to do the tests, typically within 48 hours of submitting the application. From then you have 7 days to complete the test, so you will want to make time if you are going on holiday. If you go on holiday and do not complete them within the period set, I’m certain you can call them and up and say you were away and they will let you sit them.

Hi Guys I am a new user and going to apply for Tax Graduate in deloitte. The following question come across when I was filling up the form, so please guys would you mind to give me the answer to that question. “Please let us know what you think you will be doing on a day to day basis as a graduate in your first choice service line including any commitments required for professional qualifications?”

Look here: [[Tax]].