Deloitte 2020 Intake

Deloitte

No, I haven’t been asked. I don’t think it’s anything negative though, so don’t overthink it!

Fingers crossed

Don’t worry at all. I was asked as well and I got through to the job simulation. Take it as a positive sign as they’re taking the time to review your application in more depth since probably you have met the benchmark of their immersive online assessment.
Best of luck !

Hi SLT, I have received that email this morning!

Thank you :slight_smile: How long did it take for them to respond?

Yes. I guess it means we didn’t fail the IOA

1 Like

Yeah, I’d take it as a good sign :joy:

1 Like

As far as I remember it was like within a week. Hope it helps !

1 Like

Yes! I received the email, asking me about my points. Then two days later, I received the job stimulation test.:laughing:

1 Like

Has anyone heard back from Legal after the job simulation?
They are closing apps on 14th Oct now

I literally just received an email saying I passed the job simulation but they are progressing with other candidates first, and I would have to wait until 22nd of Nov to find out if there are any vacancies left…

What division did you apply to?

Well done for passing, I know it’s not ideal to have to wait but I’ve been in a similar situation with another company before and was called to an AC at the last moment. I haven’t heard back yet so it may not be good news…

When did you complete the job simulation?

could you please tell me what kind of position and which location you applied?

more than two weeks ago

financial advisory - M&A London

financial advisory - M&A

Where did you hear this?

What branch did you apply for?

I did the Job Simulation on Sept 17th, so exactly a month ago. Have heard nothing from them since, so I’m wondering where you’ve gotten your information. I applied to Consulting - Human Capital. I suppose I could email them and ask what’s happening, but I expect that I’d just get a generic “We’re working on it!” email, so thought I’d try here first…

EDIT/UPDATE:

Well, everyone can ignore those questions - I literally just got an email from Deloitte 2 hours after posting this.

We wanted to provide an update with regard to your application. Our Final stage assessments for your favoured graduate programme will be taking place from week commencing 11th November and we will be in touch from week commencing 4th November via email to confirm if you have been successful at job simulation stage to attend a final stage assessment.
Your application will remain at a consider stage until the above time period when we will be in touch to confirm next steps.

I guess others may have received a similar email?

I’ve applied for consulting - finance & performance and haven’t received an email like this as of yet, completed the job sim 3 weeks ago.