Deloitte 2020 Intake

Deloitte

My chosen location states Manchester, as far as I know there isn’t a city called Manchester in SA and I’ve checked that my personal details are for Denmark, just incase I had accidentally put my location as Djibouti.

Ok ill contact the team and try get answers, not that I would turn away an opportunity to go to SA, but UK would definitely be easier seeing as I am moving back there in a month.

1 Like

Does anyone know what to do with the missing information email regarding the professional qualification thing?
I receive it on December and filled it with N/A, but I received that email again today :grimacing:

I asked them via online chat this morning. They just let me complete that again even I have already accepted my offer. Lol.

Same, I just submitted it again.

Does anyone know how long the graduate contract will last? I have already accepted the offer but I could not find any information about that from my offer letter or the career website. I expect it should last 2-3 years, but I am just not sure. Thanks.

I think it depends on your qualification (ACA = 3 Years). But then I remember hearing on the interview day that you have to do 3 busy seasons (for audit anyway) on your contract

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

anyone heard back after receiving the email which said they will get back to us by the end of jan

not yet! Still waiting… they said the 24th so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow! What did you apply for?

Hey, I’ve got this too. Did you manage to get a response about it?

Hey. Would you be able to give any information on what the video questions were like?

Yes I got a reply. It was actually weird, I got a reply asking for a screenshot, when I went to retrieve the screenshot all of the information about SA and the next stages were gone. I sent them a screenshot of what it looked like now and a detailed description of the information. Then I got a reply to “disregard this message” and about 5 minutes later got the email that I wasn’t successful in the next stage.

The SA stuff is all in error though, and AC will be where you applied - its best to reach out to them and let them know this is still and error, make sure you have a screenshot though. Good luck in your application!

Oh that is really weird! Sorry to hear that you were unsuccessful. Thanks so much for your response and sure I’ll email them or message them via the online help desk!

Good luck with all other applications!

Does anyone know whether you get a phone call or an email if you are unsuccessful after final stage assessment? And I’m guessing it’s a phone call if you get an offer?

Yes. Phone call for offer. Email for rejection.

Can anyone give a suggestion on when to submit the application, after preparing for AC or before?
Because I heard after submitting, I will get email on AC soon.:slightly_frowning_face:

It would be best to submit your application soon because Deloitte closes applications if vacancies fill up before the deadline.

After submitting your application, Deloitte should send out an email inviting you to complete the Immersive Online Assessment. You will have roughly 5 days to complete this, as far as I can remember.

It’s mainly SJT, verbal and numerical reasoning so 5 days is plenty of time to practice psychometric tests.

If you’re still in contact with your university, I recommend talking to your careers centre and see if they provide any resources for this. My uni gave me free access to a particular aptitude website which I used to practice.

1 Like

Thank you soooo much! It’s really helpful.

1 Like

Hi,
Does anyone know when Deloitte will help international students to process VISA transfer, which means T4 to T2 visa. Xx

Yes. they will. They will let you know when the process is about to start.

KliasmGiy via WikiJob Forum noreply@wikijob.co.uk 于2020年2月6日周四 上午11:44写道: