Deloitte 2020 Intake

Deloitte

Hi all,

Im applying for the grad scheme and i’ve just completed the immersive online assessment. I have noticed that my application says that if I am successful after the next stage - job simulation - that I will be invited to an assessment centre in South Africa.
This is a problem because I’m currently studying and living in Denmark and have applied to the UK. Im not sure where South Africa has come from haha.
Has anyone else had this?

That seems unusual. When you login with your candidate details, can you see whether your chosen location is a city within the UK?

It might be best to contact the student recruitment team and explain your situation, just so you’re sure that your application is definitely for the UK and not South Africa, haha.

My chosen location states Manchester, as far as I know there isn’t a city called Manchester in SA and I’ve checked that my personal details are for Denmark, just incase I had accidentally put my location as Djibouti.

Ok ill contact the team and try get answers, not that I would turn away an opportunity to go to SA, but UK would definitely be easier seeing as I am moving back there in a month.

1 Like

Does anyone know what to do with the missing information email regarding the professional qualification thing?
I receive it on December and filled it with N/A, but I received that email again today :grimacing:

I asked them via online chat this morning. They just let me complete that again even I have already accepted my offer. Lol.

Same, I just submitted it again.

Does anyone know how long the graduate contract will last? I have already accepted the offer but I could not find any information about that from my offer letter or the career website. I expect it should last 2-3 years, but I am just not sure. Thanks.

I think it depends on your qualification (ACA = 3 Years). But then I remember hearing on the interview day that you have to do 3 busy seasons (for audit anyway) on your contract

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.