Deloitte 2019 Intake

Deloitte

Has anyone heard or obtained their CoS from the immigration team?

There is a guy I know who got the draft CoS last Friday, so we should be getting it this week hopefully.

This is so ridiculous. It is already the end of July. Most of my friends from other companies have already received their BRP. It is infuriating how long it’s taking, especially for people that want to see their family before starting work. I am choosing to apply with Super Priority just because of this reason but they are still taking ages. The cheapest option requires 8-10 weeks for a decision then another 10 working days for the BRP, and we are supposed to start on the 12th? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Funny thing is that according to the original timeline we were supposed to receive the final CoS between the 11th and 30th of June. At this rate, even if we get the draft CoS today it’ll take 2-3 weeks for them to confirm the details of the CoS with the business (i.e. audit, consulting etc).

Also yeah I agree, anyone submitting a standard tier 2 application will likely get their BRP in October.

I’ve heard that we can work for up to six months without BRP as Deloitte are conducting Employer Checking Service (ECS) but I have no idea how that works.

Sounds plausible. The near radio silence from the team just belies the urgency that this process should have been approached.

Does anyone know a number that can be used to call the graduate immigration team? Been emailing them for a month regarding a visa inquiry but I’m not getting any replies.

Hey, I’m not sure but why don’t you get in touch with the onboarding team and maybe they can direct you from there? Or even HR Helpdesk

1 Like

Has anyone had their tier 2 visa appointment and not heard back from deloitte/have heard back? I had my appointment on the 31st of July through priority and haven’t heard yet. So frusturating

Hey, have you had your appointment or gotten your new brp yet?

Hey! How long did it take for you to get your decision?

Unfortunately I haven’t got my final CoS yet which why I was planning to call the immigration team because they’re ignoring my emails

a guy from my office who applied super priority around the same time (early August) still haven’t gotten their decision, even though it’s meant to be a 24 hours process.

Hey, it took me 5 working days to get a decision. Have you got yours yet? If yes how long in?

What! thats unfortunate. And yeah, apparently there is no number to contact the immigration team on - its only via email

Hey! That’s good to hear! I’ve not had my appointment yet. Just wanted to know if you’d managed to hear back within the timeline provided because i’ve opted for priority as well

he got an update yesterday. There a particularly unusual complication in his circumstances. I think the processing times are usually much faster.

Has anyone heard back from Kaplan after completing the on boarding tasks?

Nope,

Still waiting to hear the location for my college

Is anyone else having difficulty trying to log into dynamic learning to complete the Assessment tests? Tried numerous time and I ether received an error message or the log in page remains in a loading phase.

Anyone else being asked to re-send their high-school & uni certificates even though they sent it months ago?