Deloitte 2019 Intake

Deloitte

Hi fhd, did you apply for Grad program? How long did it take to receive offer after your final assessment?

hello. yep grad program and about 6-7 days

Very kind of you. Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

does anyone have an offer in deloitte reading?

Just had my interview for Audit and Assurance at Deloitte Reading. Been told they are looking at graduates in clusters before giving responses.

ah okay. all the best! :slight_smile:

means longer wait?

waiting for 2 months… means shorter ?

All the best to you too!!

Has anyone been put in the waiting list?

I applied for audit in London. Had my final interview last Friday but got call today saying that I’ve passed the interview but there’s no place left at the moment. Does anyone have similar situations here and how long did you wait for?

I’m in the same situation as you mate, except that I passed my partner interview 3 months ago…you might be waiting a while :joy:

omg… that was like ages mate. what service line did you apply?

What service line was your interview in?

Hey. This happend to me too. But I was offered a role after a month.

I applied for audit in financial service

Congrats! I’m afraid I’ve got to wait patiently then.

By the way does your portal indicate that you were on hold? Cuz my current status on the portal just said that ‘thank you for attending the final assessment’.

which sub service line? - banking or insurance etc?

I applied for the investment management & private equity sub service line. How about you?

I had an interview for Audit FS Monday last week, and haven’t heard anything yet

insurance for me! but i am still waiting for the outcome of my job simulation after 4 months…? not sure why they take sooo long. how long did it take for you to hear back?