Deloitte 2019 Intake

Deloitte

This was extremely helpful! Thank you so much

i didnt ask in my interview regarding when i should hear back; anyone who can tell me an approximate timeline please?

I forgot to ask this too, the guy interviewing me just said “soon”.

Not sure if you’re graduate or internship, but I had my digital internship interview last Thursday (so over a week ago now) and I’m yet to hear back.

I’ve not heard from them yet. What role did you apply for?

FTSE - Audit

Received the invite to my final assessment yesterday so really happy. Applied for the summer vacation scheme and the next stage is a live video interview. Has anyone had any experience with it? Completed by job sim Christmas Eve to give everyone an idea of the time they take to reply.

Hi biffalo, congratulations! May I ask you which service line you have apply for? Also do you mind sharing us what kind of questions you have been asked?

Hi everyone,
I have been invited for the Final Stage Assessment next Thursday for the role Audit & Assurance - Financial Services at the Guernsey offices. Has anyone completed this step and is willing to help me on how to prepare? What was the process like? I have been allocated 1 hour slot and I was wondering whether there will be a group exercise question in that hour too? or is it just a presentation followed by an interview? Thank you in advance.

is this for a brightstart apprenticeship?

No this is for a graduate scheme

how long time you are waiting for AC after Job simulation? I am almost waiting for half and month.

I completed the Job Simulation on the 24th of October 2018, my application was sent early September. I’ve been waiting for a long time and they got back to me nearly a month ago. I wasn’t able to book a slot until they sent me an email that there are available slots. Now my interview is next week.

Hi everyone,
I have been invited for the Final Stage Assessment next Thursday for the role Audit & Assurance - Financial Services at the Guernsey offices. Has anyone completed this step and is willing to help me on how to prepare? What was the process like? I have been allocated 1 hour slot and I was wondering whether there will be a group exercise question in that hour too? or is it just a presentation followed by an interview? Thank you in advance.

I had my final assessment for audit - fs (London) a few weeks ago. Mine was just the presentation and an interview, and the same hour slot. No group exercise.

how did your interview go? have you received a response yet

Well done! About the interview have you prepared about the news in general or was it just competency questions?

I got my offer 2 days later. Interview was values-based, and was pretty straight-forward, no difficult questions.

Congratulations! :smile:

congratulations! see you in September

usually the final stage interview is a 1 on 1 with a partner so thoroughly research around the role and why you are a fit for Deloitte. You could be asked anything depending on the interviewer but if you focus your preparation on why you want to work for deloitte, you will be fine!

my final stage was a 5 min presentation at the start followed by some questions, and a 1 hour interview

best of luck and DM me if you have any further questions