Deloitte 2019 Intake

Deloitte

Does anyone know a number that can be used to call the graduate immigration team? Been emailing them for a month regarding a visa inquiry but I’m not getting any replies.

Hey, I’m not sure but why don’t you get in touch with the onboarding team and maybe they can direct you from there? Or even HR Helpdesk

1 Like

Has anyone had their tier 2 visa appointment and not heard back from deloitte/have heard back? I had my appointment on the 31st of July through priority and haven’t heard yet. So frusturating

Hey, have you had your appointment or gotten your new brp yet?

Hey! How long did it take for you to get your decision?

Unfortunately I haven’t got my final CoS yet which why I was planning to call the immigration team because they’re ignoring my emails

a guy from my office who applied super priority around the same time (early August) still haven’t gotten their decision, even though it’s meant to be a 24 hours process.

Hey, it took me 5 working days to get a decision. Have you got yours yet? If yes how long in?

What! thats unfortunate. And yeah, apparently there is no number to contact the immigration team on - its only via email

Hey! That’s good to hear! I’ve not had my appointment yet. Just wanted to know if you’d managed to hear back within the timeline provided because i’ve opted for priority as well

he got an update yesterday. There a particularly unusual complication in his circumstances. I think the processing times are usually much faster.

Has anyone heard back from Kaplan after completing the on boarding tasks?

Nope,

Still waiting to hear the location for my college

Is anyone else having difficulty trying to log into dynamic learning to complete the Assessment tests? Tried numerous time and I ether received an error message or the log in page remains in a loading phase.

Anyone else being asked to re-send their high-school & uni certificates even though they sent it months ago?

is anyone still waiting on the BRP?

Has the discoverdeloitte page been updated for anyone in the Tax service line? Just wondering what the “joining tax” section is meant to say…

Hi all, could anyone that passed the Immersive Online Assessment please share what their strengths and weaknesses were from their feedback?

Those who didn’t get through as well - it would be very useful to to know what attributes did and didn’t make it through?

Many thanks.

I passed the IOA and am about to do my Job Simulation later today. My strengths from the report were: Respect, Relationship Manager, Hunger to Learn. Weakness was Internal Drive (which, based on this forum, is the most common weakness). However, it’s also worth considering the strengths in relation to what you have applied for. I’ve applied for Consulting - Human Capital, and my strengths are really well-aligned with that role. If I was applying for Audit & Assurance, perhaps not so much.

Thank you so much this is very helpful!