Deloitte 2018 Intake

Deloitte

Really?! I haven’t heard anything since I got confirmation they’d received my Alevel certificates, thought SW didn’t reach out till around June time?.. Now i’m worried!!

I’m forgot to mention that I’m doing the vacation scheme, if you have a graduate offer I expect SW will contact you closer to your start date.

I did my interview in the first week of March. I got the offer today. 9 weeks of misery. But all worth it.

I have my final stage assessment next week - involves a 5 minute presentation and a value-based interview. Anyone experienced anything similar? What was it like?

hey man, how was the job simulation exactly, got mine in 5 days? how much time you have for the video interview after the guy gives the question? and what type of questions they asked both in written and video?

Anyone still waiting for a result from Online Job Simulation? Applied for summer vacation scheme, did my job sim 4 months ago and still waiting on a result.

Received my offer in April but I haven’t been contacted by security watchdog yet??

Hey! I got the offer the day after you I think
I had a phone call and then email that an offer will appear on portal in 5 days. Did you get it in your portal already?))

Hey!
Yes I got the offer letter the very next day!

Hi, could you please give me an insight on the job sim. I would like to know more about the type of questions and few example questions would be great! Thank you.

Hi, have you completed your job sim? My one is due in few day. How do you reckon I should prepare for it? And what type of questions should expect? Thank you!

Has anyone had a live interview for summer internship? Any help would be really appreciated, thank you!

do you mind telling me which office you applied to? I passed all the job sims and I’m just waiting on the interview date.

Hi guys, I’ve received an email to complete the online job simulation. Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare?

Hi, did you complete the job simulation, how did you find it?

congratulations! did you get a call or an email with your acceptance?

I heard back today after receiving an email in march regarding the interview date. 4 months of waiting but thankful its come through!

Hi guys, does somebody know when applications for 2019 will be open?

It says 4th September on the website.

Hi, i wonder if you can give some advice about the Brightstart Scheme…

1. I have just turned 17, and about to start my 2nd year of A Levels and now wondering if i am able to start the application process for a Brightstart Apprenticeship Scheme in S&O before taking my exams in June.
  2. I have been trying to find out who the online immersive tests for Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Situational Strengths are provided by, i have done some research and think it might now be CAPP Assessments but Kenexa might also have something to do with them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated…

Jay