Deloitte 2018 Intake

Deloitte

I got an offer!!

Systems Integration, what have you applied for?

Digital. Congrats on the offer! Hope i hear back soon

Has anyone had an email like this in the past 2 weeks? ‘We are now reviewing all the Job Simulation results, we will come back to you as soon as possible to advise on the outcome of your Job Simulation. Please be assured we are working as quickly as possible on this review and will endeavour to come back to you shortly.’
I applied for Tax Consulting and my job simulation was completed 3 months ago. Status has been on Job Simulation Complete for about 2 months now. Getting quite impatient to say the least!

Has anyone heard back from Deloitte Digital? I had my assessment centre last Friday, no news yet

I just got an offer from Deloitte digital. So I will now be answering any questions people have. Message me on her and I will answer them :slight_smile:

Well done to you too!! See you in September!

What time did they call you?

I got offered a job today as well. It’s also for Digital so happy to answer any questions!

See you there!

Ahh congrats! :slight_smile:

Was the offer call from the HR contact who emailed/called you about the assessment centre?

I dono I actually missed the call because I was at work. But I got the confirmation email instantly after the call

Hey, I have a partner interview coming for Deloitte Digital. I’d be really grateful if you could advise me on the type of questions you were asked and how best to prepare? Thank you!

Hey, I have a partner interview coming for Deloitte Digital. I’d be really grateful if you could advise me on the type of questions you were asked and how best to prepare? Thank you!

I had quite a few competency questions, so definitely prepare a few answers for things like leadership, problem solving, working in a team, being innovative, something you’ve recently taught yourself, etc. I also got asked what it is that I’m most proud of achieving in life. Then the usual motivational questions (why Deloitte? why this service line?). I’d suggest doing a far bit of commercial awareness research, they will want to make sure you can speak about Deloitte’s clients and how your service line can help clients.
Honestly though once you’ve got to the partner interview it’s quite conversational. It didn’t feel like a super formal interview (although there were tough questions in there)! Be yourself and try to strike up a conversation with your partner, if you can get them laughing, tell them something interesting, etc. then that’s a good sign you’d be a good person to work with.

2 Likes

I wasn’t asked any motivational questions. Just started with tell me about yourself and the classic competency questions. I made it into a conversation and asked him questions about what he does as well. If you get Dan the American then he is so nice and will make you feel really comfortable. Just be smiley and make him think you know what you’re talking about!

Thank you very much!! Also congratulations on your offer!!

Thank you very much!! Also congratulations on your offer!!

I did the next stage, the economic case study online interview on december 27th and have not heard back since