Yeah you should use the STAR method, the lady was nice enough to point it out before she began asking the questions. These are all the questions CSC asked the other candidates, I found them on wiki job:
1.Where is our Head office (UK HQ is Aldershot, Hamshire).
2. What is our Revenue and Share price.
3. Who is our current CEO (UK CEO is Kevin Brown, Global CEO is Mike Laphen).
3. What motivates you.
4. Explain a situation where you have broken bad news to someone in a more senior position than you.
5. Day to Day duties for your role.
6. Explain a situation where a project plan changed at a late stage and you had to adapt.
7. Why CSC, Why this particular role, What does CSC do, Projects, Clients, Industries we serve.
8. Why have you chosen a career in I.T.
9.What can you offer to the role.
10. Explain a situation where you have had to deal with a difficult member in a team environment.
11. Explain a situation where you had to deal with multiple deadlines.
12. Complex project.
13. Explain a situation where you have built a relationship with a customer.
14. Which other companies have you applied to.
Those are all the candidate questions I found on Wiki Job. Question 7 will definitely be asked.
Hope it helps.