I had a first stage interview and maths test today with Crowe Clark Whitehill (formerly Horwath Clark Whitehill).
The maths test was very straight forward. I was asked 25 multiple choice questions and given 20 minutes to complete them. The test was much easier than the online testing for other mid-tier and big four firms.
The interview was largely CV based. I was asked the following:
- Tell me about your A-Levels.
- Why did you choose your university?
- What do you know about Crowe Clark Whitehill?
- Why would you make a good accountant?
- What do you know about the ACA qualification?
- Why mid-tier over Big Four?
- Tell me about your role in your current job.
- How would you feel about studying again having finished university?
- How do you keep up to date with news in the world of business and could you tell me about a recent news story that interested you?
I find out the outcome next week. If you have any queries regarding my interview process, please do not hesitate to ask!