Credit Suisse GMAG Quant Summer Institute in London

Credit Suisse

not sure yet

@Jonathan: Fortunately, I received the confirmation email yesterday and I will have my interview on Thursday. Would you please elaborate on the competency questions which were asked during the telephone interview?

Thanks in advance

@mj258 Congratulations! For my case, the questions are the normal ones, you can search them out on any forum easily. BTW I just received a call that I am through to the final face-to-face stage next Monday. Hope you are doing well tomorrow!

Cheers
Jonathan

Your interview was with someone in the business or HR? According to the HR my interview is with a person from the business and I don’t know whether it is going to be more technical or competency? Just for clarification, you mean by normal ones like tell me a time when you were part of team? Why finance? Why Credit Suisse? etc. Yes??

@Jonathan: Congrat on getting through!! After how long did they contact you for the face to face interview?
Cheers and all the best for your Monday Interview

Thanks, it’s nearly one week later, how was your phone interview going?

I really don’t know how I performed as I just managed to answer 2 questions out of 4 by my own. For the other ones the interviewer gave me some tips during the interview. Did you manage to answer all of the questions by your own?

Good luck with your interviews

Which postgrad programs are you going on to?

@mj258 I think it’s ok, they don’t suppose you can answer all the questions, but the way you are thinking~~ so just be patient and wait
@job1v07 Thank you. I am a PhD student

hi mj258, have you got any feedback from CS? Are you through to the final round?

hi mj258, have you got any feedback from CS? Are you through to the final round?

No I have not yet heard back from them. Yesterday, I called HR and they told me will let me know next week. How was your final interview? Did you get the job or not?

it’s not so good, currently I don’t expect too much~~~ Anyway, bless you

it’s not so good, currently I don’t expect too much~~~ Anyway, bless you

Have you heard back today? I emailed them inquiring my status, no reply at all.

Hi, Jonathan. I just got a phone call for HR at CSFB asking me to come in tomorrow for 3 face-to-face “competence and technical based interview”. I was wandering if you could elaborate on what type of questions you got asked in your interviews. Many thanks.

Sorry mate, just saw your message. I think you should have fiished the interview. However, for my case, there are five face-toface interviews and they asked different technical questions, brainteaser, math, finance, and c++ etc. I think they will ask questions based on your background, so there is no common routine. Anyway, hope you are doing well.

Sorry mate, just saw your message. I think you should have fiished the interview. However, for my case, there are five face-toface interviews and they asked different technical questions, brainteaser, math, finance, and c++ etc. I think they will ask questions based on your background, so there is no common routine. Anyway, hope you are doing well.

Hi, Jonathan. How are you? Have you heard back from them on QSI yet? Cheers.

I haven’t heard back anything from them. Called them one week ago, the HR told me it’s not confirmed yet. How about you? I heard the QSI will commence soon this month.