Could someone check my cover letter please? Many Thanks!

Enable

Happy New Year guys! I am preparing for the new year job market recently so it will be great if someone can check my cover letter. Thank you in advance!

Dear Recruitment Team,
Do you know why 2018 will be the most amazing year ever? Because a talented property analyst is ready for your company! My name is XXX and I am writing to express my interest in the position of property finance analyst at (company name), if any.

I have 2 years of experience in the property industry, which involves in property management, market research, due diligence, financial modelling and investment analysis of real estate investment opportunities.

I would like to draw your attention to some of my strengths which I believe will bring extra value to the team:

• Proficiency in financial modelling and property valuation using Excel
• Good judgement and decision making based on logical thinking
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven track record of professionalism and efficiency to work under pressure
• A positive attitude and an ability to work as part of a team

As a person who is passionate about developing a career in property finance, I am happy to relocate to (country) where the property market is more prosperous/ as it’s the (second) largest market of real estate investment, and I believe that (company) will enable me to tap my full potential.

I have attached a copy of my resume for your consideration. If you are looking for someone who is good at finding good investment projects in the competitive market, that is me! I would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you to discuss my application.

Thanking you in advance for your time.
Best Regards,
XXX

Sounds good mate! but maybe add a few lines/highlights about the companies achievements. obv this is a generic so you cannot add but when you send out i would put in a few lines about the company as to what attracts me to join them.

All the best!

Good overall, sounds informal sometimes where exclamation marks have been used. Also, noticed a spelling error in the 2nd paragraph (need to get change “in property management”)