Could somebody check my cover letter?

Facebook

Dear Sirs,

I need to write a cover letter for my english class because we’re studying job interviews. I’m submitting an application for an intership.

It would be nice if you could give me a little of your time to check my document.

Here’s the cover letter:

Ryan Uguen
3 ter rue frégate la Boussole
29200 Brest, France
06522694906 (+33, FR number)
ryan.uguen@outlook.fr

March 03, 2017

Karen Magee, Chief Human Resources Officer
Time Warner Inc.
One Time Warner Center
New York, NY 10019-8016
212-484-8000

Dear Ms. Magee:

I’m writing to apply for the Publicity internship position. I have the pleasure of being informed with one of your intern, Lea Michele. She let me know about the position and recommended that I contact you.
At University, my courses in communication, publicity, and marketing have given me a solid base upon which I plan to build my career and because I am the president of the applied foreign languages association at the University, I have to communicate with the students and create events (student party, conference) on the social medias as I am constantly using Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
In all the roles I have held, I always proved that I was well-organized by being meticulous and give a strong attention to detail. I developed good communications skills and showed that I could be independent and always listen to advices when it was necessary.
I would appreciate if we can meet up for an interview and discuss on this further. If you have any questions, you can send me an e-mail at ryan.uguen@outlook.fr

Thank you for your time and considering my letter.

Sincerely,
Ryan Uguen