Coca Cola Enterprises

Hi, Has anyone had the ACs yet for Coca Cola?

What discipline did you apply for?

Sales and marketing

when do they advertise their placemeent schemes?

HI
anyone recently applied to their internship?
How long should you expect to hear back after submission?thanks

Has anyone applied to the Sales and Marketing Scheme for 2014 intake?

Yes have you done the video interview yet?

Finished mine last sunday, how about you? I wonder when they will get back with the results…

Hey, I am so worried about this video interview. I’m trying to find previous answers that have even asked but can’t seem to find any, and it’s not exactly a live video either.

Well I think it was just 5 questions, none really related to the company… just competency questions…practise on webcam… It was ok for me but I went over my time for almost all questions :stuck_out_tongue: … If that’s one criteria they check before they shortlist, I am kicked out of the process :slight_smile:
I would say keep an eye on the time and answer confidently…good luck!

Hi
I am applying for the Marketing Graduate scheme with Coca Cola… I have a short video interview… Can you share the questions you were asked?

What were the five questions you were asked?

Hi, my questions involved were
what skills do you think your role will require and why (I applied for finance but I think a good bet will be leadership for everyone)
Why did you apply for this particular dept?
Challenges you faced during work/university
Evidence of multitasking and leadership…

Hi, my questions involved were
what skills do you think your role will require and why (I applied for finance but I think a good bet will be leadership for everyone)
Why did you apply for this particular dept?
Challenges you faced during work/university
Evidence of multitasking and leadership…

Hi nin77,
Thank you so much for sharing! You are a star! Its my turn very soon as well.
How much time did you have for each question?

Does anyone know when we’ll hear back from our interviews?/ has anyone received feedback yet? thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m still waiting too. Have you received any feedback yet? I completed the interview on the 13th :-/