Citi Operation Graduate Final Round

Citi

Hi everyone,

I will have Citi Operation graudate final round. Does someone know what kind of interviews I will have? What kinds of questions will I be asked? Do I have group discussion in final round?

Thank you so much.

Good Luck to everyone!

here is another thread about Citi Opps, ask the people there… Also is that for London?

Thank u,IBD_Haunter. Where is that link with Citi Opps? I did not find it and then started the new one. It is not for london…

a few people in that thread went to the AC, but that was for London though…

Citi - Full-time Analyst - Operations - London

http://www.wikijob.co.uk/forum/investment-banking-financial-services/citi-full-time-analyst-operations-london

In fact, I do not know when my AC will be. They just told me that I would have one. But I really want to prepare it from now.

Do you know what knids of questions had you been asked in the interview, please? what kinds of case they have? I could not find from there and left message there.

Hey guys, I finished my online test for Citigroup ages ago…haven’t received any reply…not even a rejection letter…it has been more than one month…should I reckon that I’ve been rejected??

mz6785… just to encourage u mate… I had mine 3 months ago and I had the AC last week.therefore, head up! Just have patiece.

happyguoguo… mate… don’t panic. Prepare for competency based questions. However, it depends who is intervieewing u and in what mood is he/she. Some of my colleagues were asked brainteasers and technical questions.

So… Good luck, guys!

Thank you for that ! Anyway, I’m trying other companies as well…can’t just wait there for nothing…

BTW, good luck with your AC!

thank you. And of course try in different companies. Don’t miss the chance. If u need any help do not hesitate to PM me. see ya

Nutcracker , thank u. Will prepare for it!

Hi there,

this has been really useful. I’ve applied about a month ago and did my online test a week later, after that I’ve got an email from HR saying they are shortlisting and bear with them. As anyone heard from them since? I’m worried now that I didn’t do well in the online test hence not invited to AC, though they’ve not rejected my app yet either. Help!

Hi there,

this has been really useful. I’ve applied about a month ago and did my online test a week later, after that I’ve got an email from HR saying they are shortlisting and bear with them. Has anyone heard from them since? I’m worried now that I didn’t do well in the online test hence not invited to AC, though they’ve not rejected my app yet either. Help!