Cisco Systems

Cisco Systems
Cisco

Has anyone applied to the Cisco GradScheme?

Applied a month ago but still no reply - anyone in a similar boat?

Hey Doom, did you ever hear back from Cisco? Interested to find out how your application is going.

Does anyone know what Cisco’s starting salary is, it says competitive but I am unsure whether that is 25k or 28k.

Hi, did you have interview? AC? Can you share questions they asked and so on? Would be greatful.
thanks!

Hi,
I have a telephone interview for Financial Analyst Graduate programme in 2 days. Has anyone attended telephone interview for this scheme before? All that I have been told is that it will last approx. 30mins and it will be about my past work exp., my education and my motivation about the company and the position.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

@kkk1234
How was your interview with Cisco?
Could you please provide me some information about what questions did they ask you?
Hope everything went well. Cheers.

I hope your interview went well. Can I ask how long it was after you applied to Cisco that they got back to you in some way? I’ve applied for another scheme and wanted to get a rough idea of how long I should be waiting on them.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,
it was a normal interview, really the questions were exactly what L1am wrote. Theres not much else to say about it :slight_smile: I was invited to second interview, which didnt take place yet.
Fingers crossed!

Hey there,
it was a normal interview, really the questions were exactly what L1am wrote. Theres not much else to say about it :slight_smile: I was invited to second interview, which didnt take place yet.
Fingers crossed!

Hi guys, anyone through to AC in 2 weeks for Finance? Has anyone done AC with Cisco? Could you please share some insight?
Thank you.

Hi kkk,

I am also invited for the AC on 16-17. This is going to be tough, but I’m really excited!!!

Do you happen to know how many people is Cisco planning to hire in this intake?
I only remember from my telephone interview that about 20 would be invited for the AC.

Apart from that, I only know the schedule for the 2 days but no further details.

Anyone who has some previous experience from Finance AC with Cisco , or any details worth mentioning would be really great.

Good luck to all of us :slight_smile:

hehe, see you there then, no i dont know how many… but normally companies take up to six but only those who impress them…
good luck to us!

Hey guys,

I had my telephone interview 3 weeks ago but they haven’t got back to me yet.
Can anyone share his/her experience through the selection process pls?

Thanks a lot

Hey
I completed my second round of the cisco recruitment process 2 weeks ago and havnt heard anything back yet. Anyone else going through the process?

Thanks.