Cima

CIMA

Study Materials

Hi there,

I decided to study towards CIMA qualification on my own because I cannot secure any graduate scheme for the moment and any emplyer who would support me in studying towards it. I have bought some study materials but I would need some more practice and I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has some study materials (CIMA certificate level) and do not need them for a while. Your help would be very, very appreciated.

Thank you very much

Hi

If anyone would have those materials and would not need them I would greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

Hi there Nick,

I am currently studying towards my Managerial level in CIMA and have the Certificate Stage BPP Materials if you are interested.

Are you gong via the home study route or going to attend classes?

PS Make sure you check your exceptions status before you embark on the Certificate papers as it will save you from re-deoing any material you may have done ie in a Degree, ATT or equivalent study programme like I did saved me a year really so was worth claiming for exemptions!

Good luck

Hi Missaccountant,

Thank you very much for your response.

Yes, I would be very interested in BPP Materials if you have them available. I´m gona study it via home study. Please, could you get back to me. Good luck with your managerial level.

Thank you very much in advance,

Nick

Hi Missaccountant,

If you sometimes will read this message please let me know whether I could borrow it from you. Just drop me en e-mail to my e-mail box in here on this forum please. I check it from time to time.

Thank you very much,

Nick