CHP Consulting Telephonic Intervie

CHP Consulting

I have a telephonic interview with CHP consulting and they say that it will not last for more than 10 minutes. Does anyone have any idea what this will be about?

Many Thanks!!

Hi,

Can you please tell me how your telephone interview went? And the type of questions they asked? I have mine tomo and am quite tensed! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hey there

Can you please let me know what your telephone interview was like. I have mine on Friday and haven’t been given any information on what to expect!

Hi all,

Can anybody share some experience about the telephone interview?
Many thanks.

Telephone interview is short, like 10 minutes. Ask about your academics and hobbies mainly.

The questions are covered at [http://www.graduate-consulting.com/Consulting-Firms/chp-consulting Graduate Consulting]

You should know what CHP do, who their clients are and what you will be doing.

I just had a telephone interview with CHP. Lasted about 10 mins and she was very friendly. She asked about my background and university, why I wanted to work for CHP, what they did etc. I had to relate my skills/experience to why I wanted the consultant role so make sure you can do that. Then I asked a couple of questions and that was it.