Chartered engineer?


I am looking to study my masters abroad in the Netherlands and the accreditation body over there is NVAO. If i were to come back to the UK after my masters, would my degree (after doing my undergrad in civil engineering in the UK and a masters in a similar field in the Netherlands) be the equivalent of a chartered engineer?
Is my likelihood of being hired the equivalent of having done my masters degree in the UK?